- This event has passed.
Fall Directors Institute – Baker Wetlands
10/07/2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Public library directors of Northeast Kansas, please join us on October 7, 2022, for the 2022 Fall Directors Institute at the Baker Wetlands Discovery Center from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (doors open at 9 AM). Lunch and refreshments will be provided–this event is free to you–our treat. The presenters will be Savannah Ball (Servant Leadership in Libraries) and Scarlett Fisher-Herreman (Freedom to Read). We will have morning and afternoon opportunities to share and reflect. This workshop will be in-person only and no recordings will be made available. Please register no later than September 30, 2022, the registration link can be found below.
Questions? Contact Dan Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Baker Wetlands Discovery Center
1365 North 1250 Road
Lawrence, Kansas 66046
- 9:00 AM – Doors to Discovery Center Meeting Room Open
- 9:30 AM – Start Time – Introductions
- 10:00 AM – Servant Leadership in Libraries, Presented by Savannah Ball
- 11:30 AM – Break
- 11:45 AM – Your Personal User Manual – Reflection Activity
- Noon – Lunch and Explore the Wetlands
- 1:15 PM – Freedom to Read, Presented by Scarlett Fisher-Herreman
- 2:15 PM – Break
- 2:30 PM – Issues in the Profession – Extended Group Discussion
- 3:30 PM – Adjourn