- Budget Webinar Part 1
- Budget Webinar Part 2 (for city and township libraries)
- Budget Webinar Part 2 (for district libraries)
- Mill levy worksheet
Career and Finance
- Johnson County Library: Resources collected about careers and finance during the global pandemic.
- The World of Cataloging, WebJunction
- Collection Development 1.0 Webinar, YouTube, Gail Santy (CKLS, 2020)
- Collection Development 2.0 Webinar, YouTube, Gail Santy (CKLS, 2021)
- Collection Statistics Analysis Tool, Website, George Williams (used in Collection Development 2.0)
- Collection Analysis Standards Checklist DOCX File, shared by Gail Santy (used in Collection Development 2.0)
- Collection Analysis Worksheet XSLX File, shared by Gail Santy (used in Collection Development 2.0)
- Weeding with the CREW Method Website
- APPLE Collection Development Webinar, Gail Santy (CKLS, 2019)
- Ethics of Weeding Webinar, Harry Willems and Chris Rippel (CKLS, 2010)
- Knowing the News, PEN America
- Sample Media Literacy Library Webpage
- Teaching Media Literacy, PEN America
- Information Evaluation, ALA Lib-guide
- Master Readers’ Advisory, Robyn Bravi, South Central KS Library System
- Appealing to Genre Readers, NoveList Plus
- “Responding to Rapid Change in Libraries: A User Experience Approach” by Callan Bignoli and Lauren Stara (ALA editions, 2020)
- Elements of UX: A Librarian’s Guide to User Experience Design, MA Libraries Board of Library Commissioners
- Design Thinking for Libraries toolkit, IDEO
- “Don’t make me Think”, Steve Krug, classic UX book.
- Library Space: A Planning Resource for Librarians, MA Libraries
- Toolkit for Creating Smart Spaces, Web Junction
- Facilities, PLA
For staff, trustees, or patrons, share online story-time, author talks, continuing education workshops, etc. Use the form to add your event to the list. Contact Dan, dalexander (at) nekls.org, for support.
Submit Your Program
Please upload your event using this online form.
Archive of Online Programs
[gdoc style=”width: 100%;” key=”https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yfb-tHBar8N725PLRvm5JFS7_R-YUMUf92I6GNM5RDI/edit?usp=sharing”]