If your designated ILL person ever goes on vacation or your library is going to be closed or you can’t access Agent (the statewide Kansas ILL system) for a few days, you can set up a Holiday for the system to automatically skip your library for that period of time.
Here’s how you can do that. (This screencast will walk you through the process)
- Login to Agent.
- Go the Staff Menu.
- ILL Admin. (Where you go to look at your pending requests).>
- In the sidebar, click on Maintain Participant Record (the same place you go to update your preferred lender list.)
- Scroll down to Holiday List (it’s below Address/Contact Information)
- In the start date column, put in the first day the system needs to skip you (ex. 03/06/2011).
- In the End date column, put in the last day the system needs to skip you (ex. 03/07/2011).
- Click Update to save your changes.
The system will now skip your library on your indicated dates. Please let Heather know if you have any further questions about using Agent.